ALAMO RANCH PHARMACY
Health & Wellness Tips
Stay Healthy Physically & Mentally!
May is National Mental Health Awareness Month. While we often focus on our physical well-being like the food we eat, exercise and getting check-ups, we often forget to take care of our emotional and mental needs. Here are six ways to stay mentally “fit”:
- Take control of your day -Be in charge of your calendar!
- Release your stress -Go on a run or a walk!
- Set healthy boundaries -It’s okay to say “no” sometimes!
- Journal things that make you happy -Then you can relive those happy moments later!
- Focus on the resolution -Figure out what you want to accomplish and get it done!
- Unplug and disconnect -Sometimes staying “connected” all the time can be too much. Give yourself a break!
Join us this month, as we challenge ourselves to make small changes – both physically and mentally – to create huge gains for our overall fitness and well-being. The #FeelGoodFriday challenges are designed for all ages, no matter what kind of shape you are in or where you are in your mental health journey. LIKE us on Facebook to follow our #FeelGoodFriday Challenges!